Day three of our winter storm. We are stuck at a temperature of -3 degrees with a wind chill of -22. No school, no work, no postal service. Our street has only been plowed by the city once. I suppose they are focused on keeping the main roads passable.
I really don’t mind being cooped up at home. Lots of things to do!
– Clear snow from the driveway
– Delete old e-mail messages
– Catch up on laundry
– Mop the kitchen floor (egads, it needed a mopping!)
– Listen to a podcast
– Write up a blog entry
– Work on family history project
– Watch some “Battlestar Galactica”
– Make beef stew
– Have Cream Of Wheat for breakfast
– Bundle up and go outside to take some pictures
– Shovel more snow
– Come inside and warm up with some good coffee!
I don’t wish for bad weather that keeps most people at home, but I’ve really enjoyed the serenity and peacefulness of life inside the house.